Joanne Wedding is a contemporary artist producing predominantly abstract paintings with a focus on landscapes and aspects of nature. Versatile in her choices of media and preferring a deep natural palette, she is inspired by the New Zealand landscape and the different moods reflected in it.
- 2012 - Certificate in Small Business Management - Open Polytechnic of New Zealand
- 2010 - Certificate in Exercise Prescription - Auckland University of Technology
- 2010 - Certificate in Sports Training and Development - Southern Institute of Technology
- 2009 - Diploma in Art and Creativity - The Learning Connexion
- 2008 - Received the Oriel Hoskins Art Scholarship - The Learning Connexion
- 2007 - Certificate in Art and Creativity - The Learning Connexion
- 2007 - Received the Oriel Hoskins Art Scholarship - The Learning Connexion
- 2007 - Won the peoples choice award at the "One Size Fits All Exhibition" at Thornton Gallery, Hamilton with the painting below titled "Adventure Playground". 10" x 10" watercolour, acrylic, mixed media and resin on stretched canvas
For further information and sales enquiries.
Auckland, New Zealand